Telemundo Station Group, part of the NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations division of NBCUniversal, is comprised of 28 local television stations in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
Internships may include (but are not limited to):
Assignment Desk Creative Story Telling Graphic Design Daytime Talk Production Sales Marketing
Daily responsibilities and projects may include (but are not limited to):
Research information, assist with investigations and source subjects for possible interviews and story development Work closely with our consumer unit, making phone calls, interviewing viewers, alleged scammers and government agenciesUpload daily stories to our website and listen to viewers complaintsProduce breaking news under deadline and pitch original enterprise stories
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be able fluent in Spanish
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Needs to be able to work on-site in Universal City, CA
• Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit
• Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by November 2nd, 2018
• Spring Program Dates: January 14th – May 10th, 2019
• Desired Backgrounds: Journalism, Production, Public Relations/ Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, Social Media, English, Digital Media, Business, Research
• Desired Characteristics: Strong written and oral communication skills, organized, detail oriented, team player
• Previous internship experience or on-campus leadership
The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer diversity of opportunities, with unique internships across our iconic portfolio of brands. Through unparalleled access to the best in the business, hands-on training & one-of-a-kind networking events, our interns have the chance to influence change. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy; they shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology. Here you can go far.